On Nov 11, 2010, at 6:04 AM, Rosario Garcia Gil wrote:

Hello

I am trying to export and lmList by write.table(x, "x.csv") and it complains.
I have tried to convert the lmList into data.frame but also complains.

Any suggestion?

The most important suggestion would to provide context. Why are you doing this?

The output of lmList, a list of fits, (assuming this to be from lme4 ... and the lack of specification would generate another suggestion) is not in a form suitable for coercion to a dataframe and write.table only works on objects that are coercible to a dataframe. If you are hoping to save an object that can be restored then the save/ load combination is the route to success.

--

David Winsemius, MD
West Hartford, CT