I have been trying to update some R packages but I get the following error.
Can you advise how mow to get around this . I am using the R for 64 bit
windows.

--- Please select a CRAN mirror for use in this session ---
Warning in install.packages(update[instlib == l, "Package"], l, contriburl =
contriburl,  :
  'lib = "C:/PROGRA~1/R/R-211~1.1-X/library"' is not writable
Error in install.packages(update[instlib == l, "Package"], l, contriburl =
contriburl,  :
  unable to install packages

--
Thanks,