From: g...@warnes.net
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 14:39:46 -0500
Subject: Re: [R] issue with ... in write.fwf in gdata
To: janwijff...@hotmail.com
CC: r-help@r-project.org

Hi Jan,

The issue isn't that the ... arguments aren't passed on.  Rather, the problem
is that in the current implementation the ... arguments are passed to format(),
which doesn't understand the "eol" argument.

The solution is to modify write.fwf() to explicitly accept all of the
appropriate the arguments for write.table() and to only pass the ... arguments
to format() and format.info().

I've just modified gdata to make this change, and have submitted the new
version to CRAN as gdata version 2.8.1.

-Greg