Hi everyone,
I wonder, if anyone can help me with this annoying issue, although it is
related to Tinn-R and Windows Vista...
I am running R 2.11.1 and Tinn-R 2.3.5.2 together. I saved 2 R-hotkeys:
ALT+A for sending the whole content of one file and ALT+S for a selection
from one file from Tinn-R to R. Everything works fine with other windows
versions, also with Vista at the beginning of every session, but after a
certain time (not always the same, neither the number of times, that I used
the hotkeys is the same, so it occurs randomly, but quite fast, lets say on
average within half an hour - 2hs) ALT+S does not work anymore, but instead
this hotkey opens the start menue of Vista!! (The same function the windows
key has!)
I would be very happy, if anyone has an idea why this could be!! Is it
related to R, to Tinn-R or to Vista?
Thank you very very much in advance!
Carol