On 11/19/2010 11:42 PM, Greg Snow wrote:
Often when things look to small/thin it is because the plot is being created at
too large a size, then shrunk.

How are you creating the graph? How are you transferring it?

Try creating the graph at the exact size that it will be when used in the
powerpoint, then without needing to resize things should look better.
I was using a much larger graphic window size than what I was putting into the ppt. I saved jpeg and bmp file types and inserted those as pictures, then was having to resize those in the ppt. Thanks for your advice, I hadn't considered the variation in sizes between the different stages.

John

--
"If people sat outside and looked at the stars each night, I'll bet they'd live a
lot differently."-