Hello, all--

I am having some fun playing with the graphing in quantmod-- very nice! I am
writing a function to calculate (and hopefully plot) support and resistance
lines, but the usual plot call of "abline(h=value)" does not seem to work.
Here's my code:

require(quantmod)
AAPL<-getYahooData("AAPL")
candleChart(AAPL,subset="last 3 months",theme="white")
addMACD()
abline(h=290,col="red")

The same sequence works fine if I'm just using a plain vanilla "plot" call,
however.

What am I missing? Do I need to call the line as a technical study using
addTA? Not sure how to make a straight line constant doing that...

I'm sure it should be obvious, since my searching on google hasn't turned up
anything. So I'm getting ready for a "face-palm" moment if anyone can point
me in the right direction!

David L. Van Brunt, Ph.D.
mailto:dlvanbr...@gmail.com