Hello
I want to build a classification tree for a binary response variable
while the condition for the final tree should be :
The total misclassification for each group (zero or one) will be less then
10% .
for example: if I have in the root 100 observations, 90 from group 0 and 10
from group 1, I want that in the final tree a maximum of 9 and 1
observations out of group 0 and 1, respectively, will be misclassified.
Does anyone know what code will be appropriate for implementing this
condition?
Thank you in advance
Meytar