My small brain is having trouble getting to grips with lme()

I wonder if anyone can help me correctly set the   random = argument
to lme() for this kind of setup with  (I think) 9  variance/covariance
components ...

                               Study.1          Study.2         ...
Study.10
 Treatment.A:   subject:  1  2  3               4  5  6      etc. 28 29 30

 Treatment.B:   subject: 31 32 33            34 35 36           58 59 60
   A variable is measured at 2 fixed sites (A and B) on each subject

so we have fixed effects :-

 between-Treatments
 between-sites (A and B)
 Treatment*site interaction

and we have random effects :-

 study effects at site A
 study effects at site B
 correlation between site A and site B study effects

 study*treatment interaction effects at site A
 study*treatment interaction effects at site B
 correlation between site A and B study*treatment interaction effects

 residual (between-subject) effects at site A
 residual (between-subject) effects at site B
 correlation between site A and B residuals (between-subject) effects

My problem is formulating the  random = argument to give estimates
of all 9 random components ...

Hope someone can help ...

      Robert Kinley

Study:                  Pos tissue VC, Neg tissue VC, Pos/Neg tissue
correlation
Study*Group:            Pos tissue VC, Neg tissue VC, Pos/Neg tissue
correlation
Residual (animal):      Pos tissue VC, Neg tissue VC, Pos/Neg tissue
correlation