I'll second that.

Paul Hurley.

On 25/11/10 21:25, Spencer Graves wrote:
ditto.  Spencer Graves

On 11/25/2010 1:20 PM, Dennis Murphy wrote:
Since today is American Thanksgiving, I want to thank:

(a) R-core for all of their efforts to produce what is, IMHO,
      the best statistical software around, not simply for the
      convenience of doing more, better, quicker, but also
      because it changes the landscape in the way one
      thinks about data analysis. It's a fantastic playground
      for a statistician and I enjoy using it immensely.
(b) All the folks on R-help who have asked interesting,
       thought-provoking questions and those who have
       provided even more thought-provoking and insightful
       answers. I have learned so much from this forum in
       the year or so since I rejoined it and I want to express
       my appreciation for that to all of you.
(c) All the package developers who expand the capabilities
       of the software and/or simplify the workflow - you
       do a great service to the community with your efforts.
(d) All of you who have written books or tutorials about R
       and those who host R-related web sites for your efforts
       to transfer your cumulative knowledge to the community.
(e) All those kindly people who do yeoman work in the
       background to make this list and project run more smoothly
       and productively.
(f) Ross Ihaka and Robert Gentleman, without whom
       this community would not exist.
(g) Anyone else I forgot who deserves some props for their
       work in making this one of the top open-source
       success stories around.

To the Americans on this list, Happy Thanksgiving, and to
the rest of you, thank you for making this such a vibrant
professional community.

Best regards to all,
Dennis