Not use a sig when posting to the forum?

It is an open forum, and as such, all details that are sent to the list will also appear in the searchable archives. I don't think it is possible to reserve oneself against appearing in the archives...

Siri.

Siterer "taby gathoni" <tab...@yahoo.com>:

Hi all,

Out of curiosity I googled my name yesterday to just see what new information  in the web there is associated with me. To  my surprise, I found in addition to the  questions i have posted on this forum, my email address and my signature details (name, address, telephone number) seem to appear everytime i pose a question. How can i conceal my personal details from the access of anyone when using this forum?

cheers
Taby

Kind regards,

An idea not coupled with action will never get any bigger than the brain cell it occupied.
Arnold Glasgow
"Attempt something large enough that failure is guaranteed…unless God steps in!"