Dear r helpers,

At first, I apologize for raising a query which seems to be a stupid
interpretation on my part. I am trying to learn SQLite.

Following is an example given in the RSQLite.zip file (Page # 4)

drv <- dbDriver("SQLite")
tfile <- tempfile()
con <- dbConnect(drv, dbname = tfile)
data(USArrests)
dbWriteTable(con, "arrests", USArrests)

On the similar line I am trying to read my data.

Suppose I have a dataframe as given below.

DF = data.frame(X = c("US", "UK", "Canada", "Australia", "Newzealand"), Y =
c(52, 36, 74, 10, 98))

drv <- dbDriver("SQLite")
tfile <- tempfile()
con <- dbConnect(drv, dbname = tfile)
data(DF)
dbWriteTable(con, ......., .......) # Didn't know what to write here.

I understand I have raised a query in a stupid manner. I need to understand is
there any way I can use SQLite to read
 dataframe or for that matter any csv file say e.g. 'DF.csv'.

Please enlighten me.

Amy