I did a quick search for interfacing R and Fortran. Found this past
information. Hope it helps. :D
http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/Conerned-about-Interfacing-R-with-Fortran-td887428.html

As for your actual requirement to do the "convertion", I guess there'd not
exist any quick ways. You have to be both familiar with R and the other
language to make the rewrite work.