Well, if you really want to produce what SAS does:

ageval = read.table(textConnection('AgeCat FINWT
+ 1 98
+ 2 62
+ 1 75
+ 3 39
+ 4 28
+ 2 47
+ 2 66
+ 4 83
+ 1 19
+ 3 50
+ '),header=TRUE)
one = aggregate(ageval$FINWT,ageval['AgeCat'],sum)
two = prop.table(as.table(one$x)) * 100
three = cumsum(one$x)
four = cumsum(two)
answer = data.frame(AgeCat=one$AgeCat,
+                     Frequency=one$x,
+                     Percent=as.numeric(two),
+                     "Cumulative.Frequency"=three,
+                     "Cumulative.Percent"=four)
answer
  AgeCat Frequency  Percent Cumulative.Frequency Cumulative.Percent
A      1       192 33.86243                  192           33.86243
B      2       175 30.86420                  367           64.72663
C      3        89 15.69665                  456           80.42328
D      4       111 19.57672                  567          100.00000

You can probably find the specific part you want from the above code.

                                        - Phil Spector
                                         Statistical Computing Facility
                                         Department of Statistics
                                         UC Berkeley