Hello! I'm a PhD student working with coral reef fish diversity in Mexico.
I want to do species accumulation curves but I have differential sampling
effort for each "sample".
Do you know or have developed an R script that consider the differential
effort of each sample?
PRIMER and other programs use each pack of species as a replica without the
possibility of telling the program that the first group of species (sample)
was collected during a 30 minutes dive and the second group (sample) was
taking after 60 minutes dive and so on.
I would really appreciate any kind of help!
Best regards,
Vanessa  Francisco <"><