Hi folks,

I'm doing ANOVA with multiple comparisons.  I've used both the TukeyHSD
function and the multcomp procedure.  In both cases, I get some tantalizing
results such as this...

e = aov(lm(d.all[,(n+4)] ~ d.all[,4])

TukeyHSD(e)

  Tukey multiple comparisons of means
    95% family-wise confidence level

Fit: aov(formula = lm(d.all[, (n + 4)] ~ d.all[, 4], contrast = C))

$`d.all[, 4]`
                                 diff               lwr               upr
         p adj
10 mpk-0 mpk                                -0.677375 -1.1779417 -0.1768083
0.0071092
30 mpk-0 mpk                               -1.074500 -1.5750667 -0.5739333
0.0000656
30 mpk-10 mpk                             -0.397125 -0.8976917  0.1034417
0.1369760

I ask for the pvalues and get...

i = h$pvalues
   10 mpk - 0 mpk              30 mpk - 0 mpk                 30 mpk - 10 mpk
   2.630022e-03                   2.288575e-05
5.863517e-02

It looks like a matrix, but it is a vector of length 3 and the third element,
for example, is....

> length(i)
[1] 3
> q = i[3]
30 mpk - 10 mpk
     0.05863517

The contrast label is bound to the p-value as a single element.

Does anyone know how to extract just the p-value from this procedure?  Or a
simple way to generate these comparisons?

Thanks,

Bob Gallavan
An obvious newbie

------------------------------"This message is the property of i3Global and may
include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by
the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is
not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
by replying to this message and delete this e-mail