cor.prob function gives matrix of correlation coefficients and p-values together

####### Function for calculating correlation matrix, corrs below diagonal,
####### and P-values above diagonal cor.prob <- function(X, dfr = nrow(X) - 2)
{ R <- cor(X) above <- row(R) < col(R) r2 <- R[above]^2 Fstat <- r2 * dfr / (1
- r2) R[above] <- 1 - pf(Fstat, 1, dfr) R }

Scott
On Tuesday, March 1, 2011 at 9:54 AM, rex.dw...@syngenta.com wrote:
?cor answers that question. If Housing is a dataframe, cor(Housing) should do
it. Surprisingly, ??correlation doesn't point you to ?cor.