I need to force a coxph() function in R to use a pre-calculated set of beta
coefficients of a gene signature consisting of xx genes and the gene
expression is also provided of those xx genes.

If I try to use "coxph()" function in R using just the gene expression data
alone, the beta coefficients and coxph$linear.predictors will change and I
need to use the pre-calcuated linear predictor not re-computed using coxph()
function. The reason is I need to compute a quantity that uses as it's input
the coxph() output but I need this output to be pre-calculated
beta-coefficients and linear.predictor.

Any one can show me how to do this in R?

Thanks a lot.