Hi,
I am trying to get TextWrangler to work with LaTeX and Sweave. Ideally
I would call a script from TextWrangler that would run Sweave on a
document, then LaTeX (using SyncTeX), and finally
open the corresponding pdf in Skim. Of course I don't always need to
run Sweave and would be looking for the option of LaTeX -> Open.  I
found this http://www.xs4all.nl/~msneep/latex/ but it doesn't work for
me as it gives me an error. Something similar to do that would be
ideal. Additionally the option to use BibTeX would be great too.

Additionally, I tried this
http://www.stat.umn.edu/~arendahl/computing/index.html
and Sweave.sh script and trying to alter that (and the *.engine files) to
work with TextWrangler but to no avail.

Does anyone do this and have a tip they could give me? Sorry if this is
off-topic (if so please reply to me off the list).

Thanks!
Chris