Hello list:

I have some R code/data sets that i'd like to make available to others through
RWeb server use.  The code/data were saved via "save.image" and should be made
available by the following command sequence:

con <- url("https:// ....")
load(con)
close(con)

However, this is where the problem starts...

For one thing, i am using google docs to host the R object file and google docs
has secure https URL's, which apparently cannot be handled by R's url(). So my
questions are these:

1) where can i host the R object file (for free) with a permanent hot-link and
without https, that could be read in by the load() command?
2) is there a correct procedure for all this that can be used when working with
Rweb? Packages are not the way to go as it seems one cannot install a package
on an RWeb server!

Thanks in advance,

jose romero