Hi,

I tried to add a progress bar to my script, but it seems the "txtProgressBar"
function will wipe out what I want to print before it(for example - the "Hello"
in following script), and the parameters "title" and "label" do not work
either. How can I put a title for the progress bar? or is there any other
better function I can use?

testit <- function(total =20)
{
cat("Hello\n")

# create progress bar
pb <- txtProgressBar(min = 0, max = total, style =
3,title="ProgressBar1",label="ProgressBar2")
for(i in 1:total){
   Sys.sleep(0.1)
   # update progress bar
   setTxtProgressBar(pb, i)
}
close(pb)
}

testit()

Best,

Yunfei Li
Research Assistant
Department of Statistics &
School of Molecular Biosciences
Biotechnology Life Sciences Building 427
Washington State University
Pullman, WA 99164-7520
Phone: 509-339-5096
http://www.wsu.edu/~ye_lab/people.html