Hi all,
plotrix 3.2 has arrived. The reason for this announcement is that there have been a couple of major rewrites.

The barNest family of functions has had an overhaul that began as a fix for an apparently trivial bug that caused problems with empty subcategories. So far, testing has not found anything that will break code written for the former version.

color.scale will now convert numeric values into colors in all three color specifications, RGB, HSV and HCL. Again, I think that previous code will run with the new version. The change that will probably cause trouble is the renaming of the color range arguments from redrange, greenrange and bluerange to cs1, cs2 and cs3. The user can trip up the function more easily, as the three specs have different color parameter ranges.

If the new version does break anyone's code, especially for packages that depend upon plotrix, please let me know and I'll do my best to resolve any problems.

Jim