Dear David,

Thank you for your reply.  I have come across rcorrp.cens before.  However,
I'm not sure it does quite what I want it to.  It seems to compare whether
one predictor is more concordant than another within the same survival
function.  I want to see whether one predictor is more concordant than
another over two survival functions hence I fitted two rcorrcens functions.

E.g. if I have a development data set with a variable for age and a
validation data set for age then I want to know if the concordance is the
same over the development and validation data sets.

Thank you,
Laura