Thanks. You're right. I didn't see that.  I read the ?addTA help page, which
(annoyingly) didn't mention that feature, but I didn't read the ?TA page.
(That page was mentioned as a see also, but not as a must see.)

I don't know what it means to wrap these calls in a plot call. I tried to
put the addTA calls into a function and call that function from the higher
level function, but that didn't work either. Would you tell me what it means
to wrap these calls in a plot call.

Thanks

*-- Russ *

P.S. Pardon my irritation, but I continually find that many of the help
files assume one already knows the information one is looking for. If you
don't know it, the help files are not very helpful.  This is a good example.
 In fact, it's two good examples.  I didn't know that I had to look at
another page, and I (still) don't know what it means to wrap plot calls in
another plot call.