Hi All,

I have a Data.frame that looks like that one below. I would like to do some
text mining on it to possibly find some patterns between Opis, ACklasifikacija
and Vodja. I looked over a tm package which loks promissing, more specifically
DocumentTermMatrix or TermDocumentMatrix. But I can not figure out how to
change my data from data.frame to Corpus or VCorpus.

     Globina ACKlasifikacija
                                               Opis GlobinaOd GlobinaDo   Vodja

3671       8              GP                           SLABO GRADUIRAN PE©ÈEN
PROD DO r = 70 mm, PREVLADUJE DO r = 30 mm, GOST, SIV      0.30      4.05
Beljsak

3675      12              GP            SLABO GRADUIRAN PE©ÈEN PROD DO r =
80mm, PREVLADUJE DO r = 30mm, GOST, VLA®EN DO MOKER, SIV      0.40      7.50
Kovacic

3684       8              GP                   SLABO GRADUIRAN PE©ÈEN PROD DO r
= 70 mm, PREVLADUJE DO r = 30 mm, SREDNJE GOST, SIV      4.00      6.15 Beljsak

3689      10              GP            SLABO GRADUIRAN PE©ÈEN PROD DO r =
80mm, PREVLADUJE DO r = 30mm, GOST, VLA®EN DO MOKER, SIV      0.20      5.20
Kovacic

3695      10              GP                         SLABO GRADUIRAN PE©ÈEN
PROD DO r = 70mm, PREVLADUJE DO 30mm, GOST, VLA®EN, SIV      0.90      6.00
Kovacic

3699      10              GP               SLABO GRADUIRAN PE©ÈEN PROD DO r =
90mm, PREVLADUJE DO r = 30mm, GOST, MOKER, SVETLORJAV      0.35      4.85
Kovacic

3706      10              GP                     SLABO GRADUIRAN PE©ÈEN PROD DO
r = 70mm, PREVLADUJE DO r = 30mM, GOST, VLA®EN, SIV      0.50      4.10 Kovacic

3713      10              GP                     SLABO GRADUIRAN PE©ÈEN PROD DO
r = 80mm, PREVLADUJE DO r = 30mm, GOST, VLA®EN, SIV      1.00      4.00 Kovacic

3739      32              GP                              SLABO GRADUIRAN, ZELO
PE©ÈEN PROD, MALO MELJAST, SREDNJE GOST, MOKER, SlV     15.40     16.00 Fasalek

3761      19              GP                             SLABO GRADUIRAN
MELJAST TER PE©ÈEN PROD, VLA®EN DO MOKER, PROD DO r = 50MM      7.10     11.00
Fasalek

3801      10              GP SLABO GRADUIRAN PE©ÈEN PROD DO r = 70 mm,
PREVLADUJE DO r = 30 mm, Z VEÈJIMI PRODNIKI, GOST, SIVO RJAV      0.60
4.50 Beljsak

Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated,