friends,

I need some tool to visualize the results of hierarchical clustering.
Specifically, I want to plot it as a radial plot as a phylogenetic tree. In
addition, I want to specify the color to each leaf node. I search all
phylogenetic tree plotting routines here, they all cannot show the leaf
nodes and their colors.

Since i will have a lot of leaf nodes, the color needs to be specified and
given as a parameter, instead of manually.

Can someone point me to some software packages?