Hi Rob,

This list is primarily intended for questions about how to do things in R,
so you're more likely to get a helpful response elsewhere. You might want to
try some place like the Cross-Validated web site (
http://stats.stackexchange.com/) for general statistics and data analysis
questions.

Before you do that, you might want to clarify your question. It sounds like
you ran a couple tests on a very small dataset, and they came up with
different results. They're not even tests for the same thing, since the
t-test is testing whether the means are different, and the Mann-Whitney is
testing whether the medians are different. And in any case, it's hard to
imagine coming up with any kind of useful inference on this tiny sample.
When you post on Cross-Validated (or other site), people are going to want
to know the problem you are trying to solve, which isn't at all clear at
this point.

Best,
Ethan