On 16.07.2011 20:17, Hadley Wickham wrote:
Thank you, this is very helpful. One final question regarding this method:
suppose a function prints multiple plots, i.e. multiple pages to a PDF. Is
it possible to record all of these plots at once? The code below only
records the final plot. I would like to record all of them, without
modifying myfn:

You cannot, since this takes a snapshot from the current device. You will
have to recordPlot() after each plot, actually.

It should be possible to do this with a before.plot.new hook, right?

Hadley

Yes, sure, if you treat the first and last plot separately. But then, I doubt changing "myfn" generates less efforts than inserting the proposed hook.

Best,
Uwe