See the footer of this and every R-help message.

In particular, that DLL is not used by R itself, so this is probably something called from a third-party package.

A number of packages used to use that DLL (which is rather out of date), but no longer, so is your R actually current (the posting guide asked you to update *before* posting: it also asked you for 'at a minimum information)?