Thank you David. I was indeed looking at rms, DAAG and caret.
I didnĀ“t find a way to extract with predict the probabilities of the
crossalidated model in rms, so I will try with DAAG. But DAAG only gives one
set of crossvalidatet proabilities and I wanted the probabilities for all
crossvalidated sets.
Thank you very much.