I recommend reading the posting guide and providing a reproducible example.
DCN:<jdnew...@dcn.davis.ca.us> Basics: ##.#. ##.#. Live Go...
Live: OO#.. Dead: OO#.. Playing

Smart Guy <smartgu...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Experts,
I was trying to write a data frame which has a header row,
from R to Excel disk file using RODBC ( RODBC_1.3-1) package. I met with an
issue:- If in sqlSave(), I set a parameter "colnames=FALSE" then I get
first row as header in excel file. If 'colnames=TRUE' then it gives me first
2 rows as header in excel file.
Actually, according to my understanding, for FALSE it should not
write header row to Excel file and for TRUE it should write a single header
row to Excel.
Data is ok. Problem is with header row.

sqlSave() is in RODBC package.

Kindly, suggest something. I need an option so that whenever I want I can
save header to excel file or else drop the header and can only save data to
Excel.

Thanks and Regards
SmartG