Hello,

I am working on fitting a logistic regression model to my dataset.  I removed
the squared term in the second version of the model, but my model output is
exactly the same.

Model version 1:
GRP_GLM<-glm(HB_NHB~elev+costdis1^2,data=glm_1,family=binomial(link=logit))
summary(GRP_GLM)

Model version 2:
QM_1<-glm(HB_NHB~elev+costdis1,data=glm_2,family=binomial(link=logit))
summary(QM_1)

The call in version 2 has changed:
Call:
glm(formula = HB_NHB ~ elev + costdis1, family = binomial(link = logit),
    data = glm_2)
But I’m getting the exact same results as I did in the model where costdis1
is squared.

Any ideas what I might do to correct this?  Thank you.

Sally