Hi

I have implented boxplots in my script to create box plots

BoxplotsCheck <- readline(prompt = "Would you like to create boxplots for any
Feature? (y/n):")
  if (BoxplotsCheck  == "y"){
    BoxplotsFeature <- readline(prompt = "Which Feature would you like to
create a Boxplot for?:")
    BoxplotsFeature <- as.numeric(BoxplotsFeature)
    BoxplotsData <- as.numeric(which(PCIList == BoxplotsFeature))
    BoxplotsData <- TotalIntensityList[BoxplotsData,]
    BoxplotsHeading <- paste("Tukey boxplot (including outliers) for PCI ",
BoxplotsFeature , sep = "")
    bplot(as.numeric(BoxplotsData), GroupingList, style = "tukey", outlier =
TRUE,
  col="red", main = BoxplotsHeading,
    xlab = "Groups", ylab = "Normalised Intensity", plot = TRUE)
    BoxplotsFilename <- paste(BoxplotsFeature, "_Boxplot", sep = "")
    savePlot(filename = "BoxplotsFilename", type = "jpeg", device = dev.cur(),
restoreConsole = TRUE)

RepeatPlot <- readline(prompt = "Would you like to create another boxplot for
any Feature? (y/n):")
}

If the user inputs "y" for BoxplotsCheck then a boxplot is saved and creatyed
based on a user choice.

I want to include the option to do another boxplot if needed (i.e. another user
prompt after saveplot returning another y or n for the variable "RepeatPlot "
) how can i do this. I guess some kind of loop continuing whileRepeatPlot == y

Can anyone help