Dear R users,

I am not good in R-language programming. So, i need your help.

I want to convert my lower-triangle value of symmetry matrix into a vector with
their row and column name.
I found a function called "sm2vec" in "corpcor" package but it give only a
vector of values but not row and column names. But i also want ROW and COLUMN
name together with their corresponding values.

To make more clear,
For example: Suppose i have a symmetric matrix with lower-triangle value with 5
variables (eg. a - e). But in real, i have many variables.

  a b c d e
a  - - - - -
b -0.44145  - - -  -
c -0.67922 0.232548  - -  -
d 0.114012 0.186583 0.244655  -  -
e -0.031 -0.35098 -0.16327 -0.34573  -

Now, I want to convert above table into the following format. So, if some one
can tell what kind of R code does this, it will be great help.

row name column name value
b a -0.44145
c a -0.67922
d a 0.114012
e a -0.031
c b 0.232548
d b 0.186583
e b -0.35098
d c 0.244655
e c -0.16327
e d -0.34573

If some one can help me, it will be great for me.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
Ram Kumar Basnet
Ph. D. student.