Hi Joshua!

2011/11/17 Joshua Wiley <jwiley.ps...@gmail.com>:
> One possibility (though it does not concatenate per se):
>
> combined <- list(corpus.1, corpus.2)

Thanks I will look into it.

> *if* (there are only attributes in corpus.1 OR corpus.2) OR (the
> attribute names in corpus.1 and corpus.2 are unique), then you could
> do:

Unfortunately this is not the case.    In the meanwhile I rewrote the
code that generates the corpus so that the documents are combined into
a single corpus _before_ the metadata are added.   That solved the
problem.

Thanks for your feedback and suggestions.

Henri-Paul

--
Henri-Paul Indiogine

Curriculum & Instruction