Dear all,

I am a PhD student in energy modelling. I am completely stuck with the
following problem and would be very grateful for any kind of help.
I have cells and each cell is assigned a number. I would like to form
clusters of cells where the sum of the cell numbers in each cluster must
not exceed 250. One restriction is that only neighbouring cells can be
formed into clusters. In the end I would like to have a list with all
possible cell combinations.

Is it possible to do this with R If yes, I would very much appreciate
all possible hints how to solve it.

Thanks a lot in advance and kindest regards,
Marianne