Hello forum,

I have developed an IRT model for a set of items on a large reference sample. I
now want to use the IRT parameters that were estimated in the reference sample
to score new individuals, one at a time. What R package(s) would allow me to do
this?

Also, several covariates were associated with item thresholds in the reference
sample, so I was wondering if any programs can take differential item
functioning into account when scoring a given individual. For example, if
gender was associated with item thresholds in the reference sample, one would
enter the new participants gender and their item scores and the program would
score them accordingly (taking gender-related DIF into account).

Thank you in advance for any help,
Jim Prisciandaro