Hi Bert,
Thank you for the idea - but this will only move the text to different
sides of the text...

Right-to-left languages are a known issue in open source projects
(libreoffice, WordPress, etc...)

Any advice on who should I contact regarding this?
(Not that it is urgent for me, but long term - this is a relevant feature
for using R for non English outputs)

Happy new year everyone,
Tal

Contact me: tal.gal...@gmail.com |  972-52-7275845