Dear all,
I would like to use R to create a map , with some points with no copyright. I
am trying to use the open street map interface of Rgooglemaps package.

It seems that I am getting internal server error
source('make2DaysMaps.R')
[1]
"http://tile.openstreetmap.org/cgi-bin/export?bbox=-74.02132,40.69983,-73.98622,4072595&scale=20&format=png";
versuche URL
'http://tile.openstreetmap.org/cgi-bin/export?bbox=-74.02132,40.69983,-73.98622,4072595&scale=20&format=png'
Fehler in download.file(url, destfile, mode = "wb", quiet = FALSE) :
  kann URL
'http://tile.openstreetmap.org/cgi-bin/export?bbox=-74.02132,40.69983,-73.98622,4072595&scale=20&format=png'
 nicht öffnen
Zusätzlich: Warnmeldung:
In download.file(url, destfile, mode = "wb", quiet = FALSE) :
  Öffnen fehlgeschlagen: HTTP Status war '500 Internal Server Error'

Have you ever had this type of problem in the past?

B.R
Alex