On 12-01-11 10:13 AM, John Smith wrote:
Dear R users,

I have been using R for 10 years, and I love it very much. But in my daily
job for drug discovery, some people use Spotfire. I tried Spotfire on
couple of data sets. It sounds I still need do some data manipulation
before plot figures. For example, I can not plot figure with data arranged
in rows (is this true, or I am stupid?).   So far I don't feel any benefit
Spotfire can provide over R. I am just wondering whether it just because I
am new to Spotfire, or it's true that Spotfire is not a good tool for
statistician.

Also could anyone give me any suggestion how to learn Spotfire?

Shouldn't you be asking this question to Spotfire users?

Duncan Murdoch