Is there a package (and for that matter a function) that I can use to
create clustered wordclouds. The current wordcloud package simply has more
frequent words as larger words, whereas what I want is the cluster centre
to be the more frequent words but, the closer a word is to another the
higher the co occurences.

For example in a document if the words {bus, drive, eat, pizza} appeared as
the most frequent word, you would expect {bus, drive} to be close to each
other, whereas {eat,pizza} to be away from the other cluster but close to
each other.

Thanks,
Sachin