Hi all,

I am needing to create a wavelet Basis matrix such that f=Bw where f is the
signal, B the basis matrix and, w the weight matrix. I am not concerned
about w which I can easily obtain from most wavelet packages. Is there a
package/ function that can create the B matrix (supposing it is a Haar
wavelet for now, if it helps)? I have tried to look in WaveLab and Rice
Wavelet toolbox (in Matlab) without much luck.

If there is no package, it would be great if someone could point me in the
general direction.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Sachin