Hi Josiane,

Concerning ROC curves, the package ROCR should do what you want to do.  Use
install.packages to add it to you library.

Getting you data into a text file format, use read.delim to read into an
data frame.  Once you have a data frame, you can use the methods in ROCR to
analyze the data.

Best,

Corey

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 1:52 AM, Josiane NJIWA <joa...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I am very new to R and i am facing two problems. First i didn't succeed
> changing the konsole language in english even after trying the line command
> set language='en'.
> I would like to plot ROC curves. I have a serie of 10 threshold tests that
> i do for 10 patients. The prediction for the patients is always the same
> but the status can change given to the considered threshold.
> I have 11 columns of 10 rows, the first colums containing the10 lines of
> the predicted status of the patients (0=cured, 1=non cured). Then follow 10
> columns (10 thresholds) containing the found status using the threshold.
> Please do someone know how i can use those values with R to plot ROC
> curves?
>
> I thank you for your understanding,
>
> Josiane.
>

> "Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler."
>  Albert Einstein.

*The mark of a successful man is one that has spent an entire day on the
bank of a river without feeling guilty about it.*