Hi everyone,

I'm an R newbie working with the poLCA module. I achieved my target without
having to bother anyone, but It seems that I've got stuck at the last
minute.

My problem is simple. I need to write my results into a file.
My results are in the shape of a list (unbalanced columns)
I've considered several methods (sink(), write.file) etc. etc.
Unfortunately, I'm not the best brains in the market on this subject.
I've also faced some difficulty in converting the list so that it can be
written using write.file().

Therefore, I'm wondering if anyone can point me towards a good example that
shows me how to write a list into a file safely.

--
Thanks and Best Regards,

Suranga