 From: mattjo <matthew-c.john...@ubs.com>
To: r-help@r-project.org
Sent: Monday, December 5, 2011 1:25 AM
Subject: [R] RODBC sqlSave / append problem (windows XP, R 2.13.2)

Dear All,

Using RODBC I have read in a (429 x 11) dataframe from Access, and would
like to append two columns of transformed data (429 x 2) to the original
table (thereby making it a 429 x 13 table). I would ideally like this to
be the same name etc as the original table in Access.

I have used the following command:

sqlSave(con,as.data.frame(SA_data),tablename="Const_mats_8301_t1",rownam
es=T,fast=T, append=T)

And get the error:

Error in odbcUpdate(channel, query, mydata, coldata[m, ], test = test, :
missing columns in 'data'

Thanks in advance,

mj

Visit our website at http://www.ubs.com

This message contains confidential information and is in...{{dropped:10}}