On Feb 16, 2012, at 2:42 PM, Jordan Patricia Sinclair wrote:

Hello all.
I need to graph multiple lines of different lengths on the same graph.

?segments

When I try to add lines I get an error due to different lengths. The only thing I could find when reading up on it was that 'if the data are inputted separately they must be of the same length'.
Could someone please let me know how to input the data together?
Thanks for any help,
Jordan

David Winsemius, MD
West Hartford, CT