ggplot is looking for thisData as a column of coffs.  the most
'ggplotesque' way of doing this would be:

# melt your data to a "long" format:
coffs.melt <- melt(coffs, id.vars = 'levels')

# plot using colour aes parameter:
ggplot(coffs.melt, aes(x=levels, y=value, colour=variable)) + geom_line() +
ylab('Total Chargeoffs')

this is untested since there is no sample data!

Justin