Dear gurus,

Im a newbie, and I want to ask a very general question.
Assume that I have a set of numbers as follows,

1, 1, 2, 10, 100, 10,1

>From these, I need to identify which number is the most different as
compared to others. (in this case, it will be 100, since its way larger
than the other numbers). It doesnt have to be specifically this way, but I
need to identify which number(s) are most different compared to the others.

Any idea as to what I need to do this ? Im a math noob, so I'm also going
to need to ask it this is called 'standard deviation' or 'variance' :-)

--
Best Regards,

Suranga