On 12-03-03 11:51 AM, Özgür Asar wrote:
Dear all,

Actually I could not decide who to contact, then decided to post here. If
not appropriate sorry for that.

I have written some functions in R which might be supposed to available in
the base package but not available. I am wondering that how can I submit
those functions to that package?

It is unlikely that we would accept any submissions for additional base functions without strong arguments in support of them.

To start with, you need to come up with a convincing argument why they can't be in a package that you maintain. Then you need to convince a member of R Core to take them over and maintain them.

As Ben said, you should start the discussion in the R-devel list.

Duncan Murdoch

Best
Ozgur

-----