platform:  R 2.14.2   -    Windows XP -  Rstudio

When I use cat()  or print()  in a script, the output text is of course
mixed up with the lines of the script.

I can  sink()  the output to a textfile and then play the file back at the
end of the script, but that's not really what I'm after.

It would be nice if the lines of text output could appear in a separate
window,  in the same sort of way that you'd use  windows() for graphical
output.

Apologies if I'm missing something obvious.

        Bob Kinley