Dear R users,

I wish to run spatial point pattern analysis (e.g. pair correlation function,
mark correlation function) for which I need to create an observation window
(window=owin) from which the spatial analysis is generated. The command I used
to create this observation window as follows:

X1<- ppp(x, y, window=owin(c(80.58,144.96),c(101.06,165.13)),
unitname=c("metres","metres"), marks=dbh)

I managed to create the observation window with this command. However, my data
(x,y coordinates of objects in a square plot) didn't fit into this observation
window's frame. It seems like I need to 'move or twist' my data by a certain
angle so that they fit within the border of the observation window's frame. I'm
not sure how to do that. Is there a command of function for that? I would be
very grateful for any help or suggestions.

I hope I described my problem so that it is understandable.  Thank you, L.